Friday 4 March 2016

All about the Blush

Hey guys!

I'm so so SO happy it's March. It's definitely my favourite month, but not just because of my BIRTHDAY, but also because Spring! I'm so ready for longer and warmer days, and what goes better with that than a perfect blusher? ;) Here's a shortlist of my four favourites...



(clockwise from top round)

1. KIKO Tri-Bal Soul Baked Blush in Deluxe Coral

I love this blusher! It has the perfect blends of dusty pinks with a hint of shimmer, so appropriate for that spring glow. It was limited edition and no longer available, but find a similar one here.

2. Sleek Blush in Coral

I am such a fan of this blusher! I've used Sleek makeup for years,and time and time again I find myself reaching back for this blusher. It is a lot more subtle on the cheeks than the other pink shades I own, and perfect when teamed with a summer tan. And less than £5 too!

3. KIKO Sun Lovers Blush in Brazilian Pink

It happens that two of my favourite blushers are Kiko,, and Limited Edition. BUT fear not, every summer KIKO release a new range and they tend to have very similar pink blush shades like this one. I don't think I can rave on enough about how much I love KIKO makeup, but trust me on this one!

4. Revlon Blush in Haute Pink

I mentioned this blusher recently in my Revlon Haul (read here), and I well and truly love it. It is a lot brighter than the other three blushers, however a pink blush can look beautiful on sunny spring days, teamed with a subtle eye. These blushers are such good quality for the price, so I am definitely going to try more shades.


I hope I've given you some blusher inspiration for the spring months!

Love,

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment