Sunday 7 February 2016

High End Beauty Wish List

Hello!

So, it's happened again. I've built up a wish list of High End beauty products. On a student budget, it's hard to be a beauty lover and constantly be faced with beautiful beautiful expensive makeup. These are the products I've got my eye on and probably will cave in and buy...



1) Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette, £39
Okay, where do I start? This product is 100% at the top of my wish list, and has been for a while. It is so ridiculously beautiful. The selection of colours is so nice, and perfect for creating so many dreamy eye looks.

2) Urban Naked Naked Illuminating Shimmering Powder, £22.50
I recently spotted this highlight on a trip to the Debenham's beauty hall, and it really is a must have for all shimmery cheek lovers. I definitely plan on picking this item up as spring comes round!

3) MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipsticks, £21
MAC have recently released their much anticipated liquid lipstick collection, which I'm intrigued to try out! I have heard a lot of praise for the darker shades, so I plan on trying out 'Dance with Me' first - a beautiful deep plum.

4) NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, £31
This foundation has had so much hype surrounding it in recent years, but I've never actually got round to trying it out for myself. I'm not sure how I'll get on with the dewy finish, but you never know until you try!

5) Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser, £20.25
As I've mentioned before I'm really getting into a good skincare routine, and the next product on my list to try out is this Liz Earle moisturiser. It's a decent size for the price so it's definitely a good investment!

What have you guys got your eyes on?

Have a good week!

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment