Saturday 16 January 2016

7 Things I'm Excited for This Year

Hey guys,

The festive season is well and truly over, and life is definitely back in everyday swing. With a whole new year ahead of me, I thought I'd do a post with the things I'm looking forward to most these next 12 months. It's a little bit different from what I normally post, but I hope you enjoy...


1. Travelling
One of my favourite things in the world is packing my suitcase and visiting a new exciting destination. This year I hope to see many new cities and countries, make many new memories and especially new adventures with Joshua.

2. New Job
As part of my university course, I chose to take an industrial placement for my third year. I've recently received an exciting position in Marketing starting this summer, which I am eager to start!

3. Good Skincare
I know this isn't very exciting, but I've vowed that this year I am going to keep up a good skincare routine. I'm cutting back on heavy makeup and using quality skincare products, and I'm hoping I'll notice a difference.

4. Birthdays
This year is a big year for special birthdays for important people in my life. Josh is 21 (best get prepping), my parents 50 and my friends also start turning 21. I love spoiling people, so I can't wait to this year!

5. Change
This is technically my last term at University as I know it before my friends graduate next year and I go on placement. So I'm looking forward to making the most of these memories, along with new ones with family and old friends.

6. Concerts
Eeee!! One of my favourite things to do is to go see my favourite artists live, and 2016 brings Gabrielle Aplin, Nina Nesbitt, James Bay AND Justin Bieber so far!

7. Finally, being positive...
I like to think I'm quite an upbeat, positive character however I've recently become much more of a worrier than I used to be. Therefore, I've promised myself that this year I'm going to try a lot harder to worry less, and enjoy the moment more!

What are you guys looking forward to this year?

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment